The Mediterranean love story of the celebrated Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue perfumes returns with a fascinating new chapter. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of the Light Blue story. Bianca Balti's character portrays the Italian femme fatale. She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist.
- Top - Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer
- Heart - The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose
- Base - Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk
- Purse-sized fragrance travel spray
- Eau de toilette
- For women / pour femme
* Monday to Friday, excluding bank or public holidays.